MA / WPM 747774
Building & Engineering, Contracts Management, Facilities Management, General & Other, Management & Senior Executive, Other, Other, Other, Planner, Project Management, Site Manager, Trades & Labour
£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
+ Contract up to £400 / day + Remote
Victoria, London / Remote
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Project Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Workforce Planning Manager / Resource Manager policy consultancy working for a world’s leading tech policy consultancy.
The firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Dakar—and are growing.
This is an exiting new role within the Operations team, where you, among other projects, will lead the implementation of a new company-wide resourcing tool, working with internal teams to design, develop and implement the tool!
Location: London, Victoria / Temporarily Remote / Flexible working
Tenure: Contract & Permanent Positions
Salary: £250 - £400 / day / £50,000 to £65,000
Workforce Planning Manager / Resource Manager’s Core Duties
- Maintain forecasts of company capacity to ensure short-, medium-, and long-term visibility
- Ensure proper planning and resourcing is carried out across the company at all times. Monitor project accounts for resource shortfalls and make alternate plans where necessary.
- Manage contractor relationships and maintain skills matrix
- Develop policies and processes relating to workforce and resourcing activity
- Support management of resource pools, understanding skills and resources available
- Collaborate with the Project Management team and analyse data to anticipate issues and bottlenecks
- Support and collaborate with the HR team to perform associated activities
Workforce Planning Manager / Resource Manager’s Key Experience
- Excellent engagement skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to grasp new concepts
- Ability to work to a consensus and maintain good relationships with colleagues
- Previous experience implementing resourcing tools
- Ability to think creatively when resourcing projects and to provide innovative solutions to complex problems
- Possess strong communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Good written communication skills in English
- Experience with Salesforce, not essential
- Prior experience in PMO resourcing positions, not essential
Are you enthusiastic about the Workforce Planning Manager / Resource Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today