ME / Wordpress 38346
Database Developer, Developer, Information Technology , Software Developer, Web Designer, Web Developer
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a WordPress Developer to join a successful company based in Thurrock, near Lakeside Shopping Centre.
They are looking for a WordPress Developer / SEO Analyst to work within their busy e-commerce & marketing department.
This diverse role includes a wide range of duties associated with running a busy eCommerce store, this includes WordPress / WooCommerce website development & deployment of current SEO practices on our network of company websites.
WordPress Developer's Key Requirements
- Good knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Extensive experience using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Troubleshooting, testing and error correction skills.
- Experience creating and editing custom WooCommerce / Wordpress functions / hooks.
- Familiar with using page builders such as Elementor / BeaverBuilder
- Familiarity with PHPmyadmin / MySQL databases.
- Experience with cloud hosting platforms, preferably AWS, would be beneficial
- Experience using FTP / SSH clients
- Experience managing domain names including DNS and MX setup.
- Knowledge of Google Insights and GTMetrix performance scores and how to correct issues.
- Working knowledge of Google tools such as Analytics, Search Console, Ads.
- Familiar with PPC campaigns and Social Media campaigns, would be desirable
Are you enthusiastic about the WordPress Developer’s position? Send us your CV in word format today