MC / TPO 2935784
Business Analyst, Database Developer, Education, Helpdesk, Information Technology , Other, Other, School Administrators, Senior Management, Support
£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
+ Amazing Bens, Fully Remote if wanted
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Education Sector and have an excellent opportunity for a Tribal and EBS Central Administrator join a fantastic education organisation based in Cambridge.
They are offering flexibility to work from home or a mixture of home and office working.
Tribal and EBS Central Administrator’; Role Overview
The role will report into the CIO and be accountable for two key areas. Firstly, the role will be the IT Product Owner for the Tribal Student Management System and as a result will be responsible for defining and delivering the feature roadmap for the system.
Secondly, the role will be the Data Manager spanning all of the applications used within the OnCampus division and as a result will be the single person in IT who understands how all data flows across all systems and will be key to making sure the reporting and analytics capabilities meet the companies needs.
Tribal and EBS Central Administrator’s Core Duties
Product Owner Duties
Chair the Product Managers meeting, setting the agenda, recording actions and facilitating the prioritisation of the improvements required across reporting, Tribal product improvements and integration improvements
- Own the delivery roadmap and manage all aspects of the delivery to the timelines the Product Owner has agreed with the Product Managers
- Manage the reporting capability of the IT team
- Liaise with Tribal on forthcoming features
- Manage the implementation of new versions of the product to the client’s test and production environments arranging for the Product Managers to test the update to the test environment and perform post-implementation checking of the production upgrade. Liaise with other staff in IT to perform suitable testing on the integrations to confirm they will still work on the new release
- Maintain details of the utilisation of all user defined fields
- Maintain IT documentation on the reports and screens within OnTrack
- Perform the improvements required to the OnTrack web pages with support from Tribal.
- Support the IT Service Manager on driving service improvements to the platform
- Provide governance oversight over any new integrations being created between the Connect and Tribal systems to make sure that the data models are effective in both systems with data being held at the right levels
- Maintain documentation of the data flows performed into and out of Tribal
- Create and manage an effective capability to reconcile critical data between Tribal and Connect
- Create and manage an effective capability to reconcile data between Tribal and AD
Tribal and EBS Central Administrator’s Key Requirements
- Ideally educated to degree level in an IT discipline, not essential
- Experience in maintaining and enhancing the configuration, screens and report within EBS-Central, OnTrack and Prospect
- Experienced in the use of Agile delivery models
- Logical thinker with the ability to explain complex issues and solutions to IT and non-IT staff
- Clear communicator comfortable using both written and verbal communication
- Ability to motivate and generate energy in others
- Takes personal ownership for the delivery of key goals
- Strong collaboration skills and able to lead others
Are you enthusiastic about the Tribal and EBS Central Administrator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today