MG / TOM 409077
Administration, General & Other, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other
£24,500 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Admin and Transport Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Transport Office Administrator to join a very successful company based in Colnbrook.
Salary £24,500, pro-rata £18,360 + Bonus
Hours 7.30am to 1.30pm (Monday to Friday), 30 hours.
Transport Office Administrator Core Duties
The Transport Office Administrator has to wear many 'hats': it's a varied job that includes
- Carrying out daily essential admin tasks
- Liaising with drivers (basic payroll queries, sorting PPE, for example)
- Liaising with customers (passing on complaints and requests).
- Coding invoices
- Taking minutes
- Ensuring a clock card is issued to a new driver
- Recording data on a spreadsheet
- Answering telephones
Transport Office Administrator Skills required
- Excellent very good Interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills.
- Think on your feet and use initiative.
- Waste industry or transport experience would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
- Good geographical knowledge of Colnbrook and the surrounding area.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today