MS TM 678765
Building & Engineering, General & Other, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Other, Training
£40,000 to £425,000 Per Annum
Fully remote home based
Colchester (Home based)
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Training Manager to support the growth of a leading broadband and network services provider. The company are looking for individuals with the drive, creativity, and knowledge to help the company achieve its goals of connecting rural communities to next generation infrastructure.
Home based with occasional travel to Colchester office
Training Manager’s Core Duties
- To fully support all environment, safety and health aspects of the company through training initiatives, ensuring compliance with and, where possible, outperforming statutory obligations.
- Design training programmes to meet the needs of the company.
- Manage, monitor, and deliver training and development programmes
- Revise existing training materials produced by third parties to determine relevance and appropriateness.
- Revise or create course material and training manuals to meet individual training needs.
- Presents in-person and online training sessions or hire qualified personnel to do so.
- Ensure employees hold the correct training and are competent in the tasks they will be performing.
- Manage the Learning Management System and forward training programmes
- Ensure Build Partners hold the correct training and licences before starting work
- Work with external accreditation bodies in building company specific training & accreditation material.
- Creation and management of company accreditation & training school.
- Work with Smart Awards in building & maintaining system links as part of our automated works allocation
- Work with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manage costs for all training courses ensuring best cost but content maintained.
- Specialise in a telecommunications and sales keeping up to date on the activities and needs of the business by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Maintain an understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Play a key role in driving quality forwards across the business using training mediums and company processes
- Reporting on the performance of the training programmes and Build Partner skill sets.
Are you enthusiastic about the Training Manager job? Send us your CV in word format today