MS TS 1339312
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Support
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
+ 10% Bonus + Shares + Remote Working + Great Bens
Northampton / Remote
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Technology Support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist / 1st Line Support Helpdesk who will work with a global team and have the responsibility to deliver support to customers, maintain high service standards, and contribute to team projects.
Salary: £27,200 - £42,000 + 10% Bonus + Shares + Remote working + Amazing other benefits.
Technical Support Specialist / 1st Line Support Helpdesk Core Duties
- Become product certified and handle customer cases over email, phone, and chat
- Aim to exceed performance goals in areas like customer satisfaction, quality assurance, and attendance
- Partner with leaders to achieve goals
- Become an expert in a specific product area and deliver 1:1 live training to customers
- Contribute to team projects
- Give and receive thoughtful feedback on team processes and leadership
Technical Support Specialist / 1st Line Support Helpdesk Key Skills
- Fluent in both German/English, verbal and written
- Excellent phone manner and strong writing skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Technical support experience in a SaaS environment
Are you enthusiastic about the Technical Support Specialist / 1st Line Support Helpdesk job? Send us your CV in Word format today.