MA TSA 3483654
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Project Manager, Support, Technical Architect
£30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst to join the Infrastructure team for a IT firm based in Harold Hill.
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for the sound delivery of technical services for new and existing clients both from the Office and client premises. You will be part of a team, supporting environments that deliver hosted services to thousands of users across the UK.
Technical Support Analyst’s Core Duties
- Maintain and monitor all networks, security and computer systems, consisting of 300+ VMs, to meet the organisations current and future requirements.
- Maintain and monitor all Juniper firewall clusters and comms gear
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
- Visit client sites as and when required to resolve local issues.
- Visit client sites to provide onsite support for project go-lives.
- Work within strict timeframes and elevate incidents within defined timeframes.
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software and hosted applications.
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure a productive environment.
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors and contract consultants.
- Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendors.
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
- Maintain the necessary documentation of all system builds and modifications.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of all calls.
Technical Support Analyst’s Key Skills
- Good knowledge and experience of Cisco and other routing technologies
- Good working knowledge and experience of VMWARE infrastructure management.
- Good working Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Good working knowledge and experience of NAS and SAN storage clusters
- Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Exchange solutions
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience of Microsoft SQL solutions
- In order to deal with the varied user base, you will need to have strong client-facing skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be equally comfortable dealing in technical and non-technical terms as the situation dictates.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to lead and impart knowledge into team members
- Previous experience in a technical helpdesk environment
- Full clean driving licence with use of own car.
Technical Support Analyst’s NOT essential skills, preferred
- CCNA qualified
- VMWARE VCP or similar
- Microsoft MCSE
- Experience in Practise Management Systems (Legal or Finance)
Are you enthusiastic about the Technical Support Analyst’s job? Send us your CV in word format today