MR / Acos 857588
General & Other, Other
£45,000 to £52,000 Per Annum
Any UK Office Location
Any UK Office
Role is based at your preferred UK office.
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Environmental sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Associate Director Acoustician to join one of the UK’s largest and most dynamic, multidisciplinary environmental consultancy, servicing a wide range of clients in the oil, gas, property and manufacturing sectors. They have offices across Britain, Ireland, Western and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Technical Associate Director Acoustician’s Core Duties
We are looking to recruit an experienced acoustician who will work alongside the existing Director to drive the technical side of the business. The role would be suitable for a Principal looking to step up to an Associate Director Role or a current experienced professional. The individual will focus on becoming the technical lead in the team, and responsible for developing the technical capability in the existing team (including preparing and delivering internal CPD material) , undertaking project reviews, leading on contentions or nationally significant projects, high level business development and supporting the Director with recruitment.
Technical Associate Director Acoustician’s Desired Skills
- Proven technical experience across a wide field of acoustic issues (although more focused on Environmental Acoustics)
- Track record of medium and large scale project management
- Track record of business development (including client meetings, presentations and input in to PQQ,
- EOI and large scale tender management.
- Experience of Public Inquiry
- Comfortable with using Excel to undertake data processing tasks
- Experience with vibration and assessment monitoring would be beneficial
- Computer modelling experience (preferably with CadnaA, CATT or SoundPlan)
- 12+ years of experience
- MIOA essential
- Confident, pro-active and passionate about the field of acoustics
- Degree in Acoustics or related subject
- Good IT and organisation skills are essential
- Full driving license
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today