MS / ITM 693662 SA
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Support
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Home Based, Great Bens
Home Based Remote
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT Support Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an System Administrator to be home based, preferably within a 2.5 hour commute from the HQ in Great Yarmouth, in case the odd occasion you need to attend site.
They are a highly successful and friendly SME employing around 25 people; They run a full windows based environment and use MS Office 365. The successful new recruit will maintain and develop the company’s Business Process and IT Systems, drawing on a strong Microsoft background to develop and drive improvements.
System Administrator’s Core Duties
- Provide support to Company IT Users
- Manage hardware (Laptops, Phones servers, storage etc)
- Take the lead in driving IT improvements and technologies in the business.
- Mange data storage and ensure back up of system happens routinely
- Ensure I.T system is secure protected with Antivirus software
- Update and maintain website.
- Maintain company intranet including but not limited to Office, Sharepoint, Automate, Tsheets, Delve and any associated power apps
- Chair quarterly meetings with the MD to inform of areas proving to be efficient, areas for improvement and any reoccurring issues arising from IT
- Manage the software being utilised to ensure updates are applied in a timely manner
- Explore alternative software options that may prove beneficial to the company and replace existing software
- Provide training to other members of staff in the use of software utilised by the company
System Administrator’s Key Requirements
- Windows 10 Desktop support
- Windows Server experience
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- NAS Storage
- SharePoint online
- Watchguard Firewall
- Experience working in small to medium size businesses.
- CRM 365 Sales and Enterprise Development, desirable, not essential
- WordPress or Absorb LMS, desirable, not essential
Are you enthusiastic about the Systems Administrator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today