MI / CSS 259363
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Other
£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT / Gaming Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Support Agent to join a very interesting company based in Chiswick.
Support Agent’s Core Duties
- Provide fast and accurate customer service.
- Learn our platforms and advanced troubleshooting of our streaming architecture.
- Work effectively with production teams to achieve results.
- Maintain a “birds eye view” of all live and upcoming content across platforms and be able to take action when needed.
Confirming schedule of all live events for the day.
Monitoring data and video streams for quality and timeliness
Thoroughly documenting all events, issues and customer interactions.
Provide fast, accurate customer service on platform and live event questions.
Onboarding next day’s schedule of events, confirm for accuracy.
Hand off all content and responsibilities to next shift.
Support Agent’s Skills required
- Basic knowledge of video production workflows.
- Strong writing and customer service experience.
- Experience in an office environment.
- Live event experience.
- Tech savviness
- Proactive as our client deals with live data & video. Every minute counts.
- Make fast right decisions
- Customer service experience.
- Cover 24/7/365 operation, weekends and overnights are required.
- Interest in Technology
- Experience with live event experience / Production, not essential
- Experience with Tech/web-based support teams e.g. NOW TV, Amazon Prime etc…
- Experience with IT Helpdesks, ideally customer facing helpdesks, not essential
- People with experience in online bookies/app support/stream troubleshooting environments
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today