Administration, Business Managers, General & Other, Management & Senior Executive, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other
£40,000 Per Annum
East & Central London
LinkPoint specialises in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Retail and Logistics sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst / Operations Support / Logistics Manager who will drive business value for the business by leading logistics initiatives and projects; leveraging expertise through close partnerships within Global Logistics Infrastructure and across our Geography and global organisations.
Supply Chain Analyst / Operations Support / Logistics Manager’s Core Duties
- Support the Supply Chain processes and partners with a focus on growing business opportunities through efficiency and process improvements.
- Manage and improve current reporting databases focused on end to end supply chain methodology.
- Manage and improve focused Just in time buying model as well as implement and assist in negotiating terms and process improvements.
- Review daily sales data and generate replenishment orders based on agreed inventory levels and ensure targets are maintained
- Set up and maintain master data for price, items, stores and customers.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained to the highest level (retailer daily sales and inventory); including system alignment and reconciliation with third parties.
- Set up and ensure new releases/campaigns/promotions items are maintained within the system to reflect retail customer and client’s requirements;
- Maintain and review Store and Retailer Planograms and replenishment strategies to ensure accuracy
- Plan and forecast sales, including set up and application of seasonal and cyclical curves, to ensure maximum growth is achieved with the minimum of returns, to maintain optimum in-store inventory levels.
- Assist in Range and Demand Planning.
- Provide relevant account analysis information to aid business growth and category development
- Keep up to date with the latest local and international retail, category management and supply chain developments
- Provide customer service to assist with retailer or customer stock returns, credit queries and order follow-ups
- Manage stock movement between suppliers and warehouse, ensuring orders are fulfilled, and unutilised overstock is returned
- Maintain weekly delivery KPI report and liaise with distributor to ensure all outstanding deliveries are accounted for
- Responsible for supporting the day to day operations, overseeing all aspects of retail customer specific supply activities.
Supply Chain Analyst / Operations Support / Logistics Manager’s Skills required
- Fluent in English (additional languages beneficial)
- Flexible, driven and able to work under pressure without lowering accuracy of output.
- Able to forecast, analyse and interpret data;
- Excellent knowledge of data processing tools including, not limited to, Excel and Word;
- Excellent understanding of operation management tools
- Experience in the UK and European Retail Industry.
- Working knowledge of pricing, invoicing, commercial and consignment practices.
- Good understanding of cross border import and export practice with a view to remain fluid amidst changing model.
- Good commercial awareness of fundamental business practises;
- Proactive problem solver;
- Able to present to both internal and external customers
Supply Chain Analyst / Operations Support / Logistics Manager’s Key Experience
- Business Degree or relevant diploma and/or experience.
- 5yr+ in Supply Chain or relevant retail environment
- Experience in working with multiple national and international organisations
- Multi Directional reporting within and outside of the organisation.
- Proven record of supporting Procurement and/or Operations at Director Level
Are you enthusiastic about the Supply Chain Analyst / Operations Support / Logistics job? Send us your CV in word format today