MTC SC 333000
General & Other, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other
£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Home Insurance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a supplier Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Managing Surveyor and wider Surveying team.
Supplier Coordinator’s Core Duties
- Identify weaknesses in the Building Claims networks (geographical gaps, poor performing suppliers etc.), develop and maintain a plan to rectify identified issues and to action once approved.
- Design procedures to identify quality prospective suppliers for the networks and manage those prospects from initial point of contact through due diligence and ultimately contract or decline in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain the supplier information and tracking system.
- Engage with Supplier Liaison Team (SLT) to ensure supply chain is fit for purpose and meeting KPI’s
- Ensure that external suppliers attend the Claims Philosophy, Policy Application, use of software and Health && Safety compliance training programme
- Deal with escalated claim issues (via Claims Management Team) that arise due to failures of: Building and Drying and Fire Damage Contractors, or any other network supplier in your care
- Maintain and develop a suite of MI reports to monitor the performance of all network Contractors
- In conjunction with MS, develop and manage the network of Buildings related suppliers through monthly/quarterly/bi- annual/annual meetings.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints relating to alleged shortfalls in the quality of services (workmanship or other) from a network contractor or preferred Buildings supplier. This may necessitate visits to customers’ properties with all interested parties present
- Arrange customer site visit appointments and hotel accommodation for travel where applicable
Supplier Coordinator’s Skills required
- Secondary education with qualifications in Maths and English, or demonstrable competence in numeracy and written English & excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Full clean drivers licence
- Excellent knowledge of the Home Insurance claims process with previous
experience of working in the Home insurance industry
- Proven capability of negotiation and dispute resolution
- Previous experience of managing a network supply chain or similar role
Are you enthusiastic about the Supplier Coordinator job? Send us your CV in word format today