MD SA 654115
Developer, Information Technology , Software Developer, Technical Architect
£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Flexible working & Excellent Benefits
Reading - Flexible/Remote
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT industry. We have an excellent opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join our client as a member of the Delivery Team.
Ideally the candidate can commute to the Reading office, however it can be a fully remote working role as long as the candidate is willing to travel when needed for meetings.
Solutions Architect’s Core Duties
- Act as the technical leads and work on some exciting, distributed projects at private and public sector organisations
- Engage from Proof of Concept (PoC) stages through to production implementation on complex distributed environments
Solutions Architect’s Key Skills
- X Linux OS – Familiarisation and understanding of the environment.
- Coding/ scripting in Python, Java, Bash or Ansible – Evidence of reading either code base required.
- Cloudera administration course.
- Cloudera manager – Familiarisation of using Cloudera Manager.
- Hadoop HDFS, Hive, Kafka, Impala and Ranger.
- Kerberos integration skills – must be able to display competence with Kerberos.
- SSL/ TLS – need to demonstrate an understanding of SSL/ TLS.
- HDP (Hortonworks) – Familiarisation and experience of using Hortonworks.
- Application deployment and troubleshooting skills.
- Implementation of Cloudera and Hortonwork stack.
- RDBMS skills for metadata.
- Cloudera upgrades – experience of running Cloudera upgrades will be a positive.
Solution Architect’s Key Requirements
- Be willing to travel worldwide for up to 6 weeks at any one time
- Hold a British passport
- Be a UK resident
Are you enthusiastic about the Solutions Architect job? Send us your CV in word format today