MG / AD 578263
Database Developer, Developer, Information Technology , Java Developer, Other, Security, Software Developer, Web Designer, Web Developer
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Software Developer / Application Developer to join a very successful global organisation based in Wembley.
The Applications Developer is responsible for development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. Collaborates with stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. Assesses objectives for assigned project phases and recommends technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
Software Developer / Application Developer Skills and duties
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced as a Software Developer (junior or senior level)
- Experienced with MSSQL: writing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, indices and constrains.
- Experienced with Entity framework and ADO.Net
- Experienced with WCF: developing services and consuming it.
- Experienced with Winforms: developing user interfaces efficiently
- Experienced with File I/O: reading and writing files and using text, binary and memory streams
- Education: BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today