MLT SDM 354087
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Project Manager, Security, Support
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Manchester City Centre
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT, Digital & Telecoms sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Manager to join a friendly team in Manchester Northern Quarter. You will be part of a dedicated, hardworking team delivering first point of contact for clients across the Greater Manchester area and the Midlands with technical issues and queries, providing excellent customer service and fast solutions.
Service Desk Manager’s Core Duties
- Managing the support teams, including successful delivery against core KPI’s
- Picking up service tickets during busy periods and ensuring effective completion
- Deliver regular and meaningful 1-2-1’s alongside an annual Performance Development programme
- Instil a culture of continuous service improvement and innovation
- Act as a point of escalation for the Business
- Regular engagement with the Business via Customer Satisfaction, temperature checks, Site Visits and Service Reviews
- Provide management reports on performance and trends
- Ensure the seamless delivery of new products and Services into BAU
- Drive the adoption of Self Service solutions across the Business
Service Desk Manager’s Skills required
- 3+ years of experience managing people/teams in an IT service desk environment
- Proven track record in successfully delivering against targets/KPI’s
- Must have experience managing a team.
- Needs to have hands-on IT skills.
- STRONG IT skills.
- Network experience
- Basic Security and firewall
- Stakeholder experience would be an advantage
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today