MCH SDA 546375
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Support
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to report to Head of IT Service Delivery Manager, delivering an excellent, effective customer focused 1st line Service Desk service to our internal customers.
Service Desk Analyst’s Core Duties
- Receiving, prioritising, documenting and actively resolving help requests
- Provide hands–on fixes at the desktop level, assisting in software releases, apply diagnostic utilities to aid in trouble shooting and alert management to emerging trends in incidents
- Perform test fixes to ensure issues have been adequately resolved
- Administrative duties such as setting up new login accounts, ordering new equipment
Service Desk Analyst’s Skills required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on relationship-building and delivering excellent customer service
- Basic networking technologies including monitoring and troubleshooting techniques is essential
- Highly computer literate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the enthusiasm to impart this knowledge to the company
- Skills in fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Ability to analyse issues, potential impacts and risks to the business, and to prioritise workloads and resolve/escalate accordingly
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware such as PDA, Tablets and thin-clients.
- Experience with desktop operating systems and software, including Windows XP, Windows 7,
Microsoft Office, VMWare View
- Extensive application support experience with standard housing association applications such as Orchard, Universal and IBS considered an advantage
- Knowledge of day to day administration and support of VOIP telephony systems including ACD and voice recording solutions
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL
- Strong customer service, resource management and communication skills.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today