MR SDM 448233
Account Manager, Administration, General & Other, Management & Senior Executive, Marketing & Business Development, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other, Other, Post Room, Receptionist
£35,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Service Delivery Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join one of the largest Company Formation agents who offer a comprehensive range of company formation and related services to people from all over the world wishing to set up and maintain a company in the UK.
Service Deliver Manager’s Core Duties
- Act as the Manager of a number of varied departments - including Front of House Reception, Customer Retention and Digital Mail team.
- Act as the company's go-to expert in relation to its Digital Mailroom technology.
- Drive efficiency savings in address services
- Maintain databases and ensure optimal efficiency of the Digital Mailroom.
- Implement SLAs and quality assurance processes throughout the department.
- Undertake bi-weekly 'One to One’ meetings with staff members.
- Delivery of training programs and the maintaining of training records.
- Monitoring and reporting on the daily and weekly output of the department.
Service Deliver Manager’s Skills required
- Can evidence management skills and experience
- Experience of managing teams of staff, or multiple teams at the same time
- Understanding of importance of ensuring all mail processes within the department are carried out in a timely manner
- Experience of working with minimal supervision
- Experience of using Excel to deliver accurate and insightful reports to Senior Management
- Strategic thinker who is able to plan for growth of customer base in your departments
- Great attention to detail, and a high level of organisational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today