Building & Engineering
£16,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Location: Oldbury, Birmingham
Tenure: Permanent, full time (Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-2pm)
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Construction and Engineering sectors and have a new and exciting opportunity for a Service Administrator.
· Creation of jobs and tasks
· Raising jobs and purchase orders – create, sending and receiving
· Manage work in progress and prepare invoices
· Create quotes
· Processing engineer reports
· Timesheet processing
· Answering and resolving telephone queries
· Improve planning efficiency by implementing new methods and processes
· SIQ management and work with planning teams to minimise queries
· Ensure all working procedures relating to administration are adhered to
· Other admin duties as required
· Good experience of using Integrated Management Systems
· Previous experience of administration and planning
· Pass grades in English (GCSE) or NVQ level
· Good IT and MS Office skills
· Good housekeeping in Administration – Office and Business systems
· Maintaining filing systems and document registers
· Accurate and attention to detail.
· Polite and confident telephone manner.
· Organised and self-motivated person.
· Good verbal and written communication
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today