MD / SP 249467BED
Building & Engineering, Other, Planner
£29,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
+ Bens and Sponsorship for APC
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Building & Engineering sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a highly successful Real Estates Consultancy.
They are looking for an MRTPI qualified Town Planner, or a candidate who is eligible to actively work towards accreditation, to join their head office in Bedford.
Senior Planner’s Core Duty
The provision of offering planning advice, managing associated external consultants and the preparation and submission of planning applications, appeals and local plan representations.
Senior Planner’s Skills required
- Ideally have experience in both the public and private sector, for a combined total of in excess of 5 years.
- A good grounding in development management led work
- A strong understanding of local and national planning policy is essential.
- Positive, proactive individual with the drive to meet client expectations and promote the business through the use of marketing and networking skills.
- A strong aptitude for the use of office-based software.
- Must be fluent in English (both verbal and written) and be competent in report and letter writing.
- Full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- No ‘glass ceiling’ and offers opportunities for advancement within the practice. Staff mentoring programme to encourage this and further, tailored training.
- Full support and sponsorship towards your APC will be provided and you will be working in partnership with senior planning professionals to develop your experience through the company.
- The practice offers a highly flexible and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today