MS SPT 238901
Developer, Information Technology , Security, Software Tester, Web Developer
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Remote + excellent bens
London + Remote
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Cybersecurity sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Penetration Tester working for an exciting new start-up offering information security consultancy. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic dynamic team with significant growth ambitions and backup of a corporate IT company.
Hybrid / Remote, preferably someone that can commute to London once a week if needed
Core Duties of Senior Penetration Tester
- Perform penetration testing engagement for clients.
- The client’s penetration testing services ranges from infrastructure, web & application testing to source code reviews and red team engagements for clients.
- Scope client projects, SOWs and prepare reports and other essential documents for delivering penetration testing and consulting services.
- Collaborate with the business development team and support them with presales calls to successfully win new business.
- Liaise with the project management team and business development team to gain pre-requisites and plan client work effectively.
- Create processes, policies and documentations required for delivering the services effectively.
- Proactive at writing technical documents and improving processes.
- Produce thought leadership articles for the target audience and customers.
- Ensure SLA around quality and deliverables are set and achieved by the team successfully.
Key Requirements of Senior Penetration Tester
- BSc degree or equivalent
- Industry certifications - CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, OSCE or equivalent
- At least 5+ years penetration testing / security experience
- Possess leadership skills that drives the technical team to successfully achieve internal KPIs and SLAs for the customers whilst tracking performance
- Stay ahead of the curve with industry trends and is adaptable to constantly evolving technology and cyber security landscape
- Excellent communication skills - providing verbal and written communication that are outstanding to both management as well as other stakeholders including customers
- Excellent decision-making skills and takes accountability
- Good organisation skills and time management, resolve conflicts, and follows quality benchmarks.
Are you enthusiastic about the Senior Penetration Tester job? Send us your CV in Word format today