MHL SA 190067
Finance, Finance & Accountancy, General & Other, Other, Other
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
+ Bonuses & Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the investment management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Analyst/Associate who will be responsible for supporting and strengthening relationships with our EMEA based clients. The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively and can operate in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment where priorities often change.
Senior Analyst/Associate’s Main Duties:
Work directly with Relationship Managers on client deliverables and special projects including:
- Presenting performance results and market updates to clients and their respective Boards of Trustees.
- Assist in the development of an annual strategic plan for clients that serves as the platform for portfolio allocation decisions for the year.
- Construction of client portfolios in conjunction with our client’s executives and investment teams.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of assigned client portfolios and the investments within these portfolios.
- Possess a working knowledge of accounting principles and be able to extract and analyse data from financial statements.
- Work with other departments internally, including investment teams, legal, research and reporting, to aggregate information needed to help prepare client deliverables.
- Assist in client portfolio development including development of pacing models, responding to allocation decisions and preparing strategic plans.
- Assist the preparation and reviewing of quarterly and annual reports for clients.
- Respond to client questions and special requests (analyse reports/informational requests), interact with Relationship Managers to ensure that the required level of client service is being provided.
Senior Analyst/Associate’s Education/Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a financial industry client-facing setting preferred. For Associate level a minimum of 4 years experience is required.
- Private equity experience is a plus.
- Degree (B.A., B.S. or B.B.A.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of DealCloud, BlackMountain, iLEVEL or Cobalt is a plus.
- Ability to understand and develop a working knowledge of proprietary systems and software.
- Strong analytical, writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work proactively and independently in a team setting.
- Capable of managing multiple assignments and flexible work schedules of Relationship Managers.
- Fluency in English; additional European languages a plus.