Building & Engineering, Caretakers, Education, Engineer, Estates Manager, Facilities Management, Facilities Managers, Health & Safety, Other, Other, Premises Officers /Managers, Primary School, Site Manager
£21,000 to £23,500 Per Annum
Temp to Perm
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Education sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a School Caretaker / School Premises Officer to join a school on a 3 months contract.
The working hours are: Monday to Friday 7 a.m – 11.30 a.m & 3pm to 6pm (Negotiable)
School Caretaker / School Premises Officer’s Core Duties
- To be a primary Key Holder for the Academy
- To undertake duties in support of the maintenance, security and day to day use of the schools premises and grounds.
- To line manage the cleaning staff and monitor cleaning standards.
- Carry out relevant risk assessments.
- Maintaining heating systems.
- To keep logs of maintenance or monitoring tasks.
- To ensure all personal statutory training is up to date and that of the cleaning staff.
- To undertake janitorial and support duties.
- To undertake regular Health and Safety inspections of the premises.
- Undertake annual Portable Appliance Testing.
- General porterage duties, moving and arranging furniture as necessary.
- To collect the academy meals from the host kitchen (using the mini bus).
School Caretaker / School Premises Officer’s Skills required
- Previous experience as a Caretaker?
- Must hold a valid Driving License
- Must hold a DBS Check
- Must have experience with Health & Safety
- Must have experience with Premise maintenance
- Must have experience carrying out general Engineering maintenance
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today