Account Manager, General & Other, Information Technology , Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Other, Other, Other
+ Numerous Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the media sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Retail Operations Analyst to join one of the worlds largest music and media companies based in Central London.
Retail Operations Analyst’s Core Duties
- Support the Supply Chain Manager with focus on growing business opportunities through effective VMI and Non VMI partnerships with their direct customers
- Implement new vendor managed partners on the Silkroute system including ongoing scheduled replenishment of these partners
- Review daily sales data and generate replenishment orders based on agreed inventory levels and ensure targets are maintained
- Set up and maintain master data for price, items, stores and customers.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained to the highest level (retailer daily sales and inventory); including system alignment and reconciliation with third parties.
- Set up and ensure new releases/campaigns/promotions items are maintained within the system to reflect retail customer and client’s requirements;
- Maintain and review Store and Retailer Planograms and replenishment strategies to ensure accuracy
- Plan and forecast sales, including set up and application of seasonal and decay curves, to ensure maximum growth is achieved with the minimum of returns, to maintain optimum in-store inventory levels.
- Assist in Range and Demand Planning.
- Provide both retailer and internal sales teams with relevant account analysis information to aid business growth and category development
- Liaise with retail marketing team to ensure accurate product placement and compliance of any marketing activity.
- Keep up to date with the latest local and international retail, category management and supply chain developments
- Provide customer service to assist with retailer stock returns, credit queries and order follow-ups
- Manage stock movement between suppliers and warehouse, ensuring orders are fulfilled, and unutilised overstock is returned
- Maintain weekly delivery KPI report and liaise with distributor to ensure all outstanding deliveries are accounted for
- Responsible for supporting the day to day operations, overseeing all aspects of retail customer specific supply activities.
Retail Operations Analyst’s Skills required
- Fluent in English
- Able to forecast, analyse and interpret data;
- Working knowledge of data processing tools including, not limited to, Excel and Word;
- Excellent understanding of operation management tools
- Experience in the UK Entertainment Retail Industry.
- Working knowledge of pricing, invoicing and consignment practices.
- Good commercial awareness of fundamental business practises;
- Proactive problem solver;
- Able to present to both internal and external customers
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today