Human Resources, Recruitment & Resourcing
£65,000 Per Annum
LinkPoint specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the recruitmentsector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Manager who will be the front line in identifying attracting and evaluating the next generation of talent for the company.
The right candidate must be willing to travel.
Recruitment Manager’s Core Duties
- Build strong relationship with business and functional leader to identify organisation and business talent needs
- Develop the sourcing strategies and manage the partnership with recruitment agencies to identify the best in class talent
- Own sourcing networking while able to drive a high level of performance against aggressive hiring plans.
- To establish a pipeline of best in class talent for sales and leadership needs including proactive planning of pipeline development insure all hires meet the company’s standard of excellence
- Develop and maintain a best in class candidate experience
Recruitment Manager’s Experience and Qualifications required
- Degree holder
- 5 to 10 years’ recruitment experience, preferably in the lighting control sector
- Experience of working directly with and engaging senior leaders in multiple functional and geographical areas
- Experience in sourcing candidates in the lighting control/construction industry sector
Recruitment Manager’s Skills
- Ideally able to speak a European language
- Proven expertise in talent identification competency based hiring and a trusted advisor to hiring managers
- Proven track record of developing pipeline of best in class talent
- Knowledge of MS Office and applicant tracking system such as taleo
- Good vision of organisational and business needs
- Strong researching, networking and selling skills
- Excellent communication, listening, collaboration, organisational and influencing leadership skills
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today