MC / Recep 2655936
Administration, Office Management, Office Support, PA, Receptionist, Secretary
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
+ Amazing Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the front of House / Reception sector. We have an excellent opportunity for 2 x Front of House / Receptionists to join a very high-profile Property Investment company, based in brand new plush offices in Islington.
These very exciting positions will require a high degree of organisation and energy to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the front of house.
Front of House / Receptionist’s Benefits – up to £30,000 basic salary with 25 days holiday, pension, discretionary bonus, private medical and dental insurance, life assurance, income protection cover, season ticket loan and excellent career prospects.
Front of House / Receptionist’s Core Duties
- Greet and deal with clients and colleagues in a friendly and professional way, providing refreshments and catering requests to meetings.
- Announce visitors’ arrival to the necessary team member promptly.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness and order in the reception area, meeting rooms and kitchens.
- Meeting rooms to be cleared promptly and set up for the next meeting.
- Set up IT for meetings including video and telephone conferencing.
- Answer the phone promptly, take clear messages, make full and accurate notes.
- Maintain an efficient and effective booking system for the meeting rooms.
- Guest space arrangements for overseas visitors.
- Booking visitors into the security system and arranging security passes, as required.
- Order and set out lunches at meetings when required.
- Handling and arranging all courier requests.
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post, e-mail, faxes, stationery and ‘by hand’ deliveries.
- Ordering and taking deliveries of groceries, keeping costs on budget and looking for cheaper options; and assisting the Office Manager with any orders that are required for other office supplies.
- Liaising with the Office Manager to maintain stock of office areas, including stationery, kitchen fridges and cupboards.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing, binding, filing, archiving, general administration etc.
- Liaison with other PAs and colleagues of all levels within the company and externally.
- Assist Office Manager with the Petty Cash reconciliation.
- To provide back-up administration and Office Management support (data inputting, PowerPoint presentations, arrangements for meetings, lunches and travel etc) when necessary including cover during holiday / sickness absences.
Front of House / Receptionist’s Skills required
- Professional, reliable, helpful and confident person essential.
- Flexible and adaptable team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision, excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload. ‘Think on feet’ whilst coping under pressure and be willing to assist others in the satisfactory completion of tasks and the ability to juggle is essential.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, proactive. Someone who uses their initiative is required.
- Have the confidence, personality and flair to communicate with others at all levels in a professional, friendly and helpful manner both face to face and on the telephone.
- Accuracy / attention to detail.
- Proficient telephone and IT skills including: MS Word and Excel, Outlook and internet searches.
- Absolute discretion with confidential information.
- A good degree of initiative, self-motivation, dedication, loyalty and diligence with a genuine interest in the business.
- Be very well presented, have a clear speaking voice and a good sense of humour.
- Good standard of English grammar, spelling and numeracy and take pride in presentation of work.
Front of House / Receptionist’s Additional Information
8:00am – 6:00pm and 8:30am – 6:30pm (flexibility required for early morning / late afternoon meetings; 1 hour for lunch at a time when guests are not expected).
Are you enthusiastic about the Front of House / Receptionist’s job? Send us your CV in word format today