MGF. QA 145234
Business Analyst, Developer, Information Technology , Other, Software Tester
£50,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
up to £60,000 + Tax Breaks + Relocation Package - (equivalent 75k+)
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Software Tester.
Amazing Benefits including a very favourable tax break
This is a fixed term role for 12 Month contract with potential for an extension. Also, our client has a reputation for making their contract staff permanent if they prove themselves, so would encourage anyone to apply is you are also looking for a temp-perm position too.
Salary: up to £60,000 + Tax Breaks + Relocation Package - (equivalent 75k+).
Quality Assurance Software Tester’s Core Duties
- Co-ordinating and undertaking user acceptance testing for Online Services as required, i.e.
- Identifying test cases
- Developing test plans
- Performing tests
- Recording test outcomes
- Escalating remedial work
- Liaising with divisional representatives with respect to projects, as required.
- Participating in working group meetings to refine the requirements for projects, as required.
- Assisting with the development of guidance materials, liaising with divisional representatives as appropriate.
- Assisting with the maintenance, development and delivery of a training programme for projects, as required.
- Producing written work which is accurate, clear and concise, that can be relied upon as a Commission record.
- Chairing/contributing to meetings in a clear and professional manner.
Quality Assurance Software Tester’s Key Skills
- Collaborating with others across the team and the Commission; understanding all aspects of the role and how it contributes to the success of the Commission.
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team.
- Representing the Commission and developing career by attending appropriate training courses, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Experience with SharePoint would be highly desirable
- Experience with CRM 365 would be highly desirable
Paid holiday and full AXA PPP private medical cover would be provided to you and your family under the contract, including the highest level of housing license available on the island,
Are you enthusiastic about the Quality Assurance Software Tester’s job? Send us your CV in word format today