MGF. QA 145234 P
Accountant, Auditor, Bookkeeper, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Compliance, Credit Controller, Database Developer, Developer, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, Hardware Engineer, Helpdesk, Information Technology , IT Trainer, Java Developer, Mergers & Acquisation, Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Other, Payroll, Programmer, Project Manager, Security, Software Developer, Software Tester, Support, Tax Management, Technical Architect, Treasury, Web Designer, Web Developer
£27,000 to £350,000 Per Annum
Relocation Assistance, Regular Travel Exp paid
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for 2x Quality Assurance / IT Testers
This is a fixed term role for 2-3 years; however, our client has a reputation for making their temporary staff permanent if they prove themselves, so would encourage any looking for a temp-perm position too.
You will be working to ensure the Commission delivers high quality prudential, financial crime and conduct regulation within the Bailiwick of Guernsey including facilitating innovation and discouraging poor quality ventures.
Relocation Package / Assistance Available / Or regular Travel Expenses paid
Quality Assurance / IT Testers’ Core Duties
- Co-ordinating and undertaking user acceptance testing for Online Services as required, i.e.
- Identifying test cases
- Developing test plans
- Performing tests
- Recording test outcomes
- Escalating remedial work
- Liaising with divisional representatives with respect to projects, as required.
- Participating in working group meetings to refine the requirements for projects, as required.
- Assisting with the development of guidance materials, liaising with divisional representatives as appropriate.
- Assisting with the maintenance, development and delivery of a training programme for projects, as required.
- Producing written work which is accurate, clear and concise, that can be relied upon as a Commission record.
- Chairing/contributing to meetings in a clear and professional manner.
- Collaborating with others across the team and the Commission; understanding all aspects of the role and how it contributes to the success of the Commission.
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team.
- Representing the Commission and developing career by attending appropriate training courses, conferences, workshops and seminars.
They are flexible as to whether successful candidates relocate fully to Guernsey (families could live under their housing licence also, supped by client) or whether you commute back and forth between Guernsey/UK throughout the 2-3 years. Paid holiday and full AXA PPP private medical cover would be provided to all and you their families under their contracts.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today