Administration, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, General & Other, Office Support, Other, Other, Other
£24,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Purchasing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Supervisor to work effectively within the busy accounts team and fully support the Financial Controller in delivering a first class service to our customers internally and externally.
Purchasing Supervisor’s Core Duties
- Maximising purchasing efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Scrutinising Sales Orders & Purchase Requisitions to see whether these can be satisfied from stock holdings.
- Developing supplier relationships to enhance the quality of supplier performance and responsiveness.
- Sourcing new products and suppliers to extend across all areas of expenditure for the business, ensuring that we maximise our purchasing power in respect of price, delivery and terms
- Work together with and fully support Service Departments in reaching company goals and responding quickly to company and customer needs
Purchasing Supervisor’s Skills required
- Competent on accounting software and MS Office suite of programmes.
- Have experience within a purchasing role, minimum 2 years experience in a fast paced department.
- Be commercially and financially aware
- Attention to detail with good organisational and time management skills.
- Confident communicator at all levels and will have a ‘can-do’ positive attitude and display the ability to identify problems and solutions.
- Hard working and able to work under pressure
- Diligent with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise own workload.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today