MA / PM 438352
Architect, Building & Engineering, Carpenter, Contracts Management, Engineer, Facilities Management, Health & Safety, Other, Other, Project Management, Site Manager, Surveyor, Trades & Labour
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the building and engineering sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Property Manager / Asset Manager / Building Surveyor to join a property management company based in Mayfair.
Their property portfolio consists of offices, hotels, warehousing and residential blocks.
Property Manager / Asset Manager / Building Surveyor’s Core Duties
- Liaison with clients solicitors/ agents upon any purchases, checking leases and reports of condition.
- Preparation of records, rents, service charge budgets, instructing accounts dept.
- Liaison with letting agents of vacant units and instruction/ liaison with client solicitor.
- Approval of any proposed alterations both at commencement and during term of lease.
- Dealing with rent/ service charge arrears instruction Bailiffs/ solicitors
- Regular inspection of portfolio throughout UK
- Ensure adequate building insurance in place with appropriate risk, liaison with brokers annual review.
- Preparation of maintenance contracts to manage running of building, all requirements
- Instruction of Risk assessments
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety requirements, adherence for inspections/ reporting/ works required
- Instructions and overseeing repairs both planned and emergency repairs
- Review of rating assessments, appeals and void periods
- Any other issues that arise from time to time
Property Manager / Asset Manager / Building Surveyor’s Key Experience
- Experience managing property
- Hold a building surveying qualification or at least 10 years’ experience
- Experience reviewing residential and commercial property leases
- Experience with health and safety, IOSH or NEBOSH desirable.
- Experience of managing maintenance contracts and have a good understanding of general properties repairs and maintenance
- Good understanding of building insurance
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today