MS PME 5545655
Building & Engineering, Contracts Management, Engineer, Facilities Management, Other, Planner, Project Management, Site Manager
£26,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Residential Propertysector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Property Maintenance Estimator who will support the company's operations by writing detailed quotations to send to clients and deliver exceptional customer service and support the Maintenance team.
Property Maintenance Estimator’s Core Duties
- Writing detailed quotes based on the Engineers’ reports.
- Ensuring quotes are sent within 24 hours.
- Reporting daily on the number of quotes and value of quotes sent.
- Chasing sub-contractors daily for reports.
- Dealing with queries straight away and ensuring the email inbox is clear.
- Chasing quotations for feedback and updating eWorks.
- Answering phone calls in a professional and polite manner.
Property Maintenance Estimator’s Skills required
- Degree qualified (preferred)
- 1 year’s experience working within property maintenance/construction
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Great attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- A good re-call/memory of ongoing jobs.
- Quick learner and eager to learn.
Are you enthusiastic about the Property Maintenance Estimator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today.