General & Other, Other
£27,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
+ Excellent Bens
Bury St Edmunds
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the property sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Property Maintenance and Operations Manager to join our client in Beck Row.
The ideal candidate is a person who is experienced with property maintenance and management of all aspects including the management and coordination of renovation projects with various independent contractors. Being hands on is a plus - changing the odd lightbulb and other menial maintenance tasks as would be expected in ones home.
Salary £27,000 + higher dependant on experience + Mileage, Laptop & Mobile
Property Maintenance and Operations Manager’s Core Duties
- Management of daily operations and administration of a budget issued by the directors.
- Conducting regular, weekly and monthly inspections of properties to ensure proper functioning of building systems (including but not limited to water, heating, and networking.) This includes inspecting safety and security risks and resolving them
- Management and administration of a board allocated budget for maintenance, operations and improvements respectfully.
- Creation of budget proposals for maintenance, operations and improvements.
- Maintaining and improving the overall appearance of each property and site. Either individually or managing and coordinating with contractors
- Performing and supervising effective property operations in compliance with base housings standards - ensuring properties meet housing inspection standards
- Performing and arranging for maintenance repairs for occupied and vacated properties.
- Initiating, Managing, coordinating and supervising the work performed by contractors.
- Preparing a brief bullet point list for Daily Stand Up meetings at the end of each work day - to report and discuss operations with senior management.
- Identifying and resolving routine tenant matters while reporting concerns requiring action by senior management to senior management.
- Familiarisation with the use of fire safety panels and alarm systems at each site.
- Coordinating with office staff to issue notices and communicate directly with tenants with regards to maintenance requests or issues.
- Understand and be able to cover some standard office staff duties - such as check-in and check-outs of client.
- Administration of the payment system (Stripe) and other standard office duties.
- Performing other duties as requested and agreed
Property Maintenance and Operations Manager’s Skills required
- Computer literacy is vital. Being able to retain training and learn how to use new applications such as our payment system, Stripe, is key.
- The ability to use Google Workspace (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Slides) is also required.
- Be physically and medically fit as you will be required to lift and carry heavy objects
Property Maintenance and Operations Manager’s Key Experience
- Must have experience in general residential construction repairs and maintenance
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
- Willingness to learn and pickup new skills.
- DBS checked
Are you enthusiastic about theProperty Maintenance and Operations Manager job? Send us your CV in word format today