MG PM 4320947
Business Managers, General & Other, Information Technology , Management & Senior Executive, Office Support, Other, Other, Project Manager
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
+ amazing Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Project management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Project manager for an online games creation company in the iGaming industry.
Reporting to the Head of Web development and to the CTO of the company, your main purpose as a Project Manager is to manage teams and deliver projects.
You will be able to manage all the projects in a high and low-level fashion with these teams, to co-ordinate activities and to help meet on-going deadlines to deliver the best work for our client.
Project Manager’s Core Duties
- Managing and coordinating the tasks to ensure the development of the projects
- Delivering technical tasks
- Meeting on-going deadlines
- Delivering reports to the company management
Project Manager’s Skills required
- Project Management experience.
- Must have an interest in Online Gaming
- Must have online gaming experience
Project Manager’s Desired skills / experience:
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be naturally curious, creative and innovative, always looking for different ways of doing things
- Be confident, problem solver and an effective decision maker
- Experiences in Agile
- Have the ability to establish a positive, yet productive relationship with partners and remote offices
- Payment methods integration
- Web product
Are you enthusiastic about the Project Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today