MS PMA 4173741
Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Other
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
London - Flexi Working
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager who is an experienced, organised and methodical project manager that can work as part of a team to deliver a programme across the UK, involving a number of stakeholders.
This role is to develop the Alumni proposition with the support of the working group focussing on what the offer will look like for the participant; the offer at individual business school, regional and national level; the transition path from programme participation to alumni membership; how external partners can be engaged; the interaction with the learning platform; and how to measure success.
This role may then evolve to also include running the central function of alumni events.
Mixture of office based and work from home days per week.
Initially on a 2 – 3 year fixed term contract with further extensions expected
Project Manager – Alumni’s Core Duties
- Coordinate activities with the participating business schools according to the agreement with Government.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained on all relevant activities.
- Work closely with the participating business schools, building up strong and trusted relationships.
- Ensure a consistent approach to the project from all participating partners.
- Produce accurate and informative reports according to the requirements laid out.
- Keep the Programme Director informed on progress and any current or potential issues.
- Line manage the assigned Programme Administrator.
- Help maintain accurate records on the website.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate relationship management contact records and the key documents required to administer the award scheme.
- Develop timelines/schedules as and when required and ensure timelines are adhere to.
- Attending/organising meetings including with Government and external stakeholders.
Project Manager – Alumni’s Skills required
- Ability to initiate and develop long term working relationships with potential stakeholders.
- Ability to manage successful, complex projects to budget without supervision and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of UK system of higher education
- Knowledge of UK business and management education, not essential
- Knowledge of the UK system of Government, not essential
Project Manager – Alumni’s Key Experience
- At least 5 years Alumni programme Management experience
- Administrative record keeping that is clear, accurate and informative
- Developing and implementing new ideas/ projects
- Working with a number of different stakeholders
- Dealing sensitively and responding appropriately to a variety of stakeholders
- Working in or with an SME and/or a business school, not essential
Are you enthusiastic about the Project Manager – Alumni job? Send us your CV in word format today