General & Other, Management & Senior Executive, Management Consultants, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other, Other
£36,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
+ bens and Bonus
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Project Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a very successful company based in Covent Garden.
Salary:£36,000 to £40,000 + Bonus & Benefits: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Project Manager’s Core Duties
- We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager with a specialism in project management software and project management techniques.
- Work on multiple projects alongside your line manager, our Special Projects Manager, to deliver transformative projects to our business group
- Use sophisticated project management software to deliver projections on project timescales, resource and budget required, and coordinate resources to ensure projects are delivered within confirmed timescales and resources.
- Creation of a PMO for the business services group, to consist of yourself and one other senior member of the company - with specialised project management training for that member from yourself
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure their input is received to enable deadlines to be achieved when projects are dependent on stakeholder actions.
Project Manager’s Skills required
- Proven project management experience
- A formal qualification in project management
- Bachelor’s degree from a good university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years’ of Project Management experience, preferably managing multiple projects at the same time.
Are you enthusiastic about the Project Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today