MD / POSQA 7097882
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Security, Software Tester
£120 to £170 Per Day
Huge Global Sports Retail Poss perm 9 months + contract
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a POS QA to for one of the largest sports retails in the world.
This successful individual must have the analytical and rigorous skills to check all the required parameters and detect anomalies of software to provide recommendations decisive for the publication of any version or new product we wish to implement.
Contract Longer term 9 months ++ plus possibility of Temp to Perm
Rate: £115 to £150 per day , depending on Tax Status and Experience, possibly slightly higher for the perfect candidate.
POS QA’s Core Duties
- You define the test strategy and the technical stack to be implemented .
- You check and validate the corrections made in connection with your specifications.
- User Story Challenge
- Writing of automated tests
- Participation with the rest of the team in the implementation of acceptance tests
- Sharing of good testing practices
- Analysis of business needs and documentation to understand all the specifics of the product
- Interactions with other teams to set up integration tests and guarantee quality
- Management of test campaigns and follow-up of anomalies (to correct and validate the effectiveness of the corrections) with the rest of the team
- Definition of critical test cases
- Regular reporting on test status
- Documentation update
POS QA’s Key Skills
- IT Qualification or Experienced IT Background
- Full Professional and Confident English
- Organised, Committed and Responsible
- Firewalls, Payment Terminals, SaaS Technologies, POS and Payment Solutions & API Connectivity experience
- Experience with SaaS Technologies, Cloud Hosting, API Connectivity, Linux, Windows and Android Environments technologies
Are you enthusiastic about the POS QA job? Send us your CV in word format today