Office Support, PA
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
+ Remote working
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administrative sector. We have an excellent opportunity for Personal Assistant PA / Administrator to join a growing company with a diversified portfolio of businesses and assets.
Hours of work 09.30 to 18.30
Hybrid working, Minimum of 3 days in the office, work from home days dependant on work requirements
Core Duties of the Personal Assistant PA / Administrator
Own and manage administration for various properties with oversight from CEO’s EA. Including maintenance contracts, utilities and associated bank accounts to keep track of overall costs and due dates.
- Assist CEO’s EA with any personal travel arrangements for CEO
- Assist with extensive electronic diary management.
- Complex travel arrangements including obtaining visas etc.
- Accurate audio / copy typing and proof reading.
- Managing the timely completion of legal documents (stamping / signing by the CEO).
- Collating meeting papers occasionally researching people / companies.
- Photocopying, printing, scanning, filing, archiving, inputting business cards and general administration as required.
- Maintenance of hard copy and electronic filing systems including inputting data in databases/contacts as required.
- Screening telephone calls and being the gatekeeper for the CEO’s office.
- Monitoring the CEO’s inbox including reading emails, flagging action items and filing emails.
- Dealing with incoming e-mail & post.
- Running errands.
- Helping to organise events e.g., Christmas party
Skills required of thePersonal Assistant PA / Administrator
- Highly organised.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Able to use initiative
- Professional & friendly telephone and email manner.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Competent use of grammar and spelling with accuracy / attention to detail
- Highly PC literate and able to format letters correctly
Key Experience of the Personal Assistant PA / Administrator
- Minimum of 5 years PA experience
- Good experience carrying out Administration
- Able to touch type at a good speed
- Experience working a C Suite level would be advantageous
- Experience in a corporate environment would be advantageous
- Working for a Real Estate /Private Investment Companies, not essential
Are you enthusiastic about the Personal Assistant PA / Administrator job? Send us your CV in word format today