MTJ PA 100966
Accountant, Bookkeeper, Finance & Accountancy, Payroll, Tax Management
£16,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Human Resources & Recruitment sectors. We have an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining clients’ payrolls and assisting the Payroll Services team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
Tenure: Temporary 9 to 12 Months (Maternity leave cover) + Possible permanent thereafter
Would accept part time if required.
Payroll Administrator’s Core Duties
- You will be part of the practical day-to-day running of clients’ payrolls working as part of a busy and committed team.
- Processing tax and allowances and delivering regular management updates.
Payroll Administrator’s Skills required
- This is an ideal opportunity for an adaptable, organised, highly efficient and numerate person to join the expanding payroll team.
- Experience within payroll and familiarity of Sage Payroll software is essential.
- Cheerful, adaptable and enthusiastic and able to thrive in a busy office environment.
- You will also be used to meeting tight deadlines, motivated and have an extremely high attention to detail with excellent keyboard and IT skills, especially a good knowledge of Excel.
Are you enthusiastic about the Payroll Administrator job? Send us your CV in word format today