Accountant, Bookkeeper, Finance & Accountancy, Payroll
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a successful business based in Luton.
Payroll Administrator’s Core Duties
- Deal with any incoming Umbrella Payroll, SME payroll, Director only payrolls and Limited company contractor payments as well as any pension queries from clients and ensure these are rectified in a professional manner and ensure that they are effectively resolved in a timely fashion.
- Work with back office team in India on a daily basis checking all payroll outputs, holiday calculations, statutory entitlements and calculations for SMP, SSP etc. and answering payroll processing queries.
- Process Umbrella payroll, SME payroll, Director only payrolls and Limited company contractor payments and email invoices to clients to assist the back-office team in India during busy times or outside of India office hours
- Process payments on behalf of clients to employees, Limited company contractors and suppliers
- Carry out any additional duties to support the Director of Payroll Services, including payroll software testing, basic accounts admin, payment processing, issuing of employment contract updates, etc
- Speak with HMRC to deal with any employer gateway queries
- Reconciliation of payroll and accounts reports
Payroll Administrator’s Skills required
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and switch between different tasks and calculations
Payroll Administrator’s Key Experience
- Ideally someone with a payroll background
- Experience with holiday calculations, statutory entitlements and calculations for SMP, SSP etc.
- Experience working with Umbrella companies would be useful
- Managing RTI would be advantageous, not essential
- Managing bank payments
Are you enthusiastic about the Payroll administrator job? Send us your CV in word format today