General & Other, Other
£100,000 to £137,500 Per Annum
+ Bens + Flexible on Salary
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the scientific sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Partnership & Channels Manager that will play a key role in the development of a new partnership model focused on Channels and Alliances. This role will be responsible for key activities including defining and executing the strategy for partner development and accreditation.
The Channels Manager will have experience in the management of partnership relationships and the use of Channels to drive significant business growth and customer value.
Salary: £100,000 to £110,000 + Bonus = up to £137,500
Partnership & Channels Manager’s Main Duties:
- Support the evolution of the Channels strategy for partners
- Develop an accreditation and certification framework for companies and individuals
- Execute an accreditation process for partner organisations, working with Product and Professional Services domain experts
- Manage and conduct technical training for new and expanding partnerships
- Directly contribute to the internal awareness related to partnerships across multiple internal departments which will be necessary to deliver key foundational support elements of the partnership framework
- Act as their Analytics representative in direct communication with external partners and experienced industry professionals
- Work with dedicated internal teams to create a flow of information from the helpdesk and usage intelligence to inform partner management and training plans.
- Capture use cases that can form future enhancements and/or products
Partnership & Channels Manager’s Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Grounding in a comparable role in partnerships, channels, alliances and resellers
- Minimum BS degree (Masters Preferred) with Life Science focus.
- Working experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Experience of working in a global, matrix environment
- Can set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills, ability to work cross-culturally.
- Confident and proactive, with outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gain and retain confidence and respect of partners and customers
- Good time management skills in planning and prioritising workload demands
- A strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work with remote cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Consistently delivers on commitments
- Experience with data integration, data mining and analytics would be an advantage
- Experience with digital commerce would be an advantage