MB / PB 548077 pB
General & Other, Other, Other, Plumber / Mechanical fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Trades & Labour
£160 to £350 Per Day
2 Months contract + extensions
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Automotive and Aviation Engineering sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Master Panel Beater to join a very exciting movie set company based in Chertsey on a 2-month contract with potential to extend.
Monday to Friday: 45 Hours per week (30 minute lunch and 2 x 20 minute tea breaks)
£180 to £300 / day & higher for the ideal candidate, depending on Experience & Tax Status
Master Panel Beater’s Core Duties
We are looking for Master Panel Beater sheet metal fabricators (panel beaters) to work on creating accurate body panels. This could involve welding, cutting, rolling, bending, and forming.
Master Panel Beater’s Sheet Metal Worker’s Key Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Panel Beater
- Experience welding, cutting, rolling, bending and forming
- Experience in the Aviation sector / working on aircrafts would be highly desirable
- Experience using English Wheel would be highly advantageous, but not essential
- Experience working on prestigious cars such as Aston Martin’s Bentley, Roll Royce, Ferrari etc, highly desirable not essential
Are you enthusiastic about the Master Panel Beater’s job? Send us your CV in word format today