MB / PA 260453
EA, Office Support, PA
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a PA to Directors to join a highly established and successful organisation based in Bracknell.
This role provides confidential administrative, secretarial and business support to the Director in order to ensure the smooth operation of the Directors’ activities, travel and administration arrangements.
PA to Directors Core Duties
- Provide general administrative support to the Directors
- Manage a wide range of business communications, providing a high level of service
- Act as the Director/s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation
- Diary management, to arrange a variety of meetings, including management meetings, etc.
- In conjunction with Executive Assistant to Directors preparation of reports for Directors as appropriate
- Respond appropriately to requests for information from Directors and Senior management team
- Arrange inland and overseas travel as required, including flights, hotels, transfers booking, etc.
- Maintain data management and filing system for Directors
- Participate in meetings in order to take minutes and keep records
- Booking meeting rooms, organising catering as and when required
Personal Assistant’s Skills required
- A high standard of verbal and written English and maths
- Previous extensive experience in similar role as a PA or EA to Senior Executives
- PA qualification will be preferable
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good report writing skills
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Decision making skills
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today