MT / PA 430976
Administration, EA, Legal Secretary, Medical Secretary, Office Management, Office Support, Other, PA, Receptionist, Secretary
£30,000 Per Annum
Finchley, North London
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Administrative sector. We have an excellent opportunity for fabulous charity in the Adult education and training sector, based in Finchley.
PA / Senior Administrator’s Core Duties
- Complete diary co-ordination for the CEO.
- Advance planning /management of emails and correspondence utilising Word and Excel.
- Scheduling meetings and preparation of relevant documentation.
- Provide updates and overview of all internal departments; maintain constant links with all staff. Monitoring and preparation of action points.
- In collaboration with colleagues, continued updating of Website/Facebook/Twitter and Newsletters.
- Taking minutes of meetings - Supervisor/Staff/Trustees, which take place approximately eight times per year in the evenings.
- Respond to premises & fundraising matters.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the CEO to ensure smooth running of the charity.
PA / Senior Administrator’s Key Experience
- Proven PA, secretarial and senior administrative experience.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to deal with a very varied and busy schedule, including events, meetings and enquiries that are part of the CEO’s diary.
- Organising and attending varied meetings.
- Fast/accurate typing and minute taking.
- MS Office Intermediate level (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong diary management experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative in the absence of the CEO.
Are you enthusiastic about the PA / Senior Administrator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today