: MR PA 272458
Administration, EA, Office Management, Office Support, Other, PA, Secretary
£3,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Personal Assistant to join a highly established organisation based in Cambridge.
PA Personal Assistant’s Core Duties
- Hard working – goes the extra mile as a matter of course.
- All round skills including all forms of business correspondence, diary & travel management, managing the office in the two shareholders’ absence etc, etc. A true “all-rounder” with an outgoing, customer focused personality.
- Experience of communicating with “blue chip” international clients & leading engineering multi-disciplined contractors / suppliers.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Proven personal skills working within a small team dedicated to getting set tasks achieved by deadlines.
- Excellent English essential.
PA’s Key Experience
- Experience managing Director’s diaries
- Experience booking transport, air and taxi’s
- Experience working with Blue-chip and / or engineering companies would be advantageous
- Experience with Tender and Bid administration would be highly desirable
- Degree educated would be advantageous
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail skills required
- At least 5 years’ experience as a PA
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today