MRF OM 453691
Business Managers, Executives, General & Other, Management & Senior Executive, Management Consultants, Office Management, Office Support, Operations Director, Other, Other, Other
£40,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Office Manager who will ensure the successful maintenance and running of all aspects of the London offices, as well as acting as the London IT liaison for the Systems Administration department based in the Glasgow office.
Office Manager’s Core Duties
- Responsible for IT maintenance in the London Office, in conjunction with actions requested by the Systems Administration Team
- Responsible for the successful maintenance and security of the Covent Garden offices
- Responsible for building maintenance, including implementation of processes to ensure consistent maintenance is performed
- Administrative tasks relating to HR for both the London and Glasgow offices – including return to work meetings, maintenance of Holiday leave software, and carrying out Performance Improvement Plans, Corrective Actions and disciplinary hearings, where appropriate. You will also act as head-liaison with the HR consultancy firm, for high-level HR matters.
- You will be responsible for liaising with recruitment companies on a daily basis to ensure CVs are delivered for appraisal to the Senior Management Team.
- Additional Operational tasks, such as helping with Operations projects within the busy Customer Service Team, or the Glasgow-based Compliance Team.
Office Manager’s Skills required
- Complex problem solving skills
- Logical thinker with a clarity of thought
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience carrying out HR related tasks including one to one meetings
- Evidence of complete organizational management within an ecommerce business, including full Profit and Loss responsibility and strategic overview of business objectives
- Strategic thinker who can plan for growth of customer base in the company and resource properly
- Ability to nurture and train highly talented Senior Management staff
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
Are you enthusiastic about the Office Manager job? Send us your CV in word format today