MB / OC 2549467
Administration, Office Management, Office Support, Other, PA, Post Room, Receptionist, Secretary
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Office Coordinator to join a highly successful organisation based in Preston.
Office Coordinator’s Core Duties
- Cover Reception duties which include co-ordinating the reception area, looking after visitors, answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments.
- Co-ordinate incoming and outgoing post, arrange courier collections and record data on special deliveries.
- Facilitate on-site meetings and training, coordinate meetings calendar, arrange refreshments and execute general event management duties.
- Liaise with members and customers as business requirements demand.
- Administer the hire, calibration and sales desk activities, processing contracts, sales orders, payments, invoicing and associated documentation.
- Provide administrative support with regards customer enquiries through to project close, including customer liaison as required.
- Co-ordinate the delivery and despatch of instrumentation and test equipment, liaising with couriers, customers and colleagues as require.
- Process information on bespoke software systems.
- Ensure conformity with the requirements contained in ISO 9001 (BSI) and ISO 17025 (UKAS) through the procedures defined within the Quality Manual.
- Coordinate of stationary and general stock items
- Contribute to team meetings and share best practice
- Other general administration duties as required
Office Coordinator’s Skills required
- PC Literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft software packages
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent front line customer service skills
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Willingness to play an active part in a small team
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Flexible and pragmatic approach
- Excellent communicational skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise effectively
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today