MB / MM 8054736
Carpenter, General & Other, Other, Other, Trades & Labour
£120 to £250 Per Day
depending on Tax & Exp, TV & Film Sets, outside IR35
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Film & TV sector and we have an excellent opportunity for skilled Modelmakers to join a very exciting movie set company based in Chertsey on a 2 month contract with good potential to extend further, and is offered outside of IR35.
Monday to Friday: 45 Hours per week (30 minute lunch and 2 x 20 minute tea breaks)
£120 to £140+ / day, possibly higher for the ideal candidate, PAYE
£240+ / day, possibly higher for the ideal candidate, CIS / Limited / Umbrella (outside of IR35)
Modelmakers Core Duties
We are looking for a Modelmaker who has experience creating patterns from drawings, fixing fibreglass panels to steel frame work, cladding lasercut mdf sheets to frame work, cleaning up fibreglass castings. Dressing sets.
Modelmakers Key Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Modelmaker
- Experience creating patterns from drawings
- Experience fixing fibreglass panels to steel framework
- Experience cladding lasercut mdf sheets to framework
- Cleaning up fibreglass castings.
- Experience dressing sets
- Experience working on Film & TV sets would be advantageous, not essential
Are you enthusiastic about the Modelmakers job? Send us your CV in word format today