ME MA 124573
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Market Researcher, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Other, Other, Sales, Sales Administrator, Telesales
£16,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant (Telemarketing) to join this UK software company who have been developing, implementing and supporting business software solutions since 1985.
Marketing Assistant’s Core Duties
- Cold/warm telemarketing calls to companies in the UK in order to discuss the businessmanagement software currently in place
- Collecting information and ensuring our message is given in a professional manner
- Creating a pipeline of prospective clients by ascertaining when a system review will likely occur
- Ensuring contact at the right time in order to generate bookings for our Information Days or sales leads for our sales team.
- Managing email broadcasts
- Organising and managing events and attending exhibitions
- Maintaining the website
- Creation of documents
Marketing Assistant’s Skills required
- Telemarketing/Telesales experience is essential
- IT market experience would be a help but not essential
- Experience in the fields of Manufacturing or Field Service would be a help but not essential
- The ability to speak confidently & professionally
- Any experience in any of the general marketing roles listed above would be of benefit.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today