MEP MMT 444309
Building & Engineering, Engineer, Plumber / Mechanical fitter, Supervisor, Trades & Labour
£30,500 to £33,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, & Utilities sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanical Technician to work in a highly successful foundry operating a continuous process production facility.
Maintenance Mechanical Technician’s Core Duties
- Pro-active maintenance
- Fault diagnosis and rectification, all within time sensitive constraints
- Fault finding and repair complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Fault find from drawings or PLC systems relating to hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
Maintenance Mechanical Technician’s Skills required
- Skilled maintenance technician/mechanical fitter who has served a formal recognised apprenticeship related to the trade
- An HNC in a relevant subject would be an advantage but is not essential
- A genuine multi-skilled approach together with the ability to work independently and as part of a skilled maintenance team is essential
- Practical experience in fault finding and the ability to repair complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems is essential
- Knowledge of modern maintenance philosophy (TPM/PPM/RCM) and experience of working within a machine shop/CNC environment would be advantageous.
Are you enthusiastic about the Maintenance Mechanical Technician’s job? Send us your CV in word format today