MI / CAD 7249204
Building & Engineering, CAD Draftsman, Designer, Other
£20 to £30 Per Hour
2-3 days per week
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Building & Engineering sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a CAD Draughtsman to join a highly successful Engineering company based in Maidstone, Kent on a contract basis.
Rate: £20 to £30 per hour depending on Tax Status and Experience
Tenure: Contract 2 to 3 Months + (Part Time) 2 - 3 days per week depending on workload.
M&E CAD Draughtsman’s Core Duties
The main focus of the role is to produce technical drawings for the workshop and liaise with them to correct any errors or problems.
Typical drawings include:
- Designing Box Mounting kit or enclosed spool kits between Valves & Actuators ISO flange, valves are either quarter/multi-turn to pneumatic and electric actuators. ISO flange ranges from F03 - F30 ISO 5211.
- Designing Actuator Pedestal, Coping Brackets & Handwheel Extension.
- Calculating bar/tube size required to transmit torque from valve to actuator. Extension spindles lengths can be from 500mm to 8metres, in 304/316 stainless steel, mild steel and galvanised mild steel. Required for underground applications or customer specified extension, suitable for manual or actuator drives.
M&E CAD Draughtsman’s Key Experience
- Experience using AutuCAD
- Experience using Solidworks
- Mechanical & Electrical background
- At least 3 years experience carrying out Engineering drawings?
- Happy to work on a 2-3 months contract for 2-3 days per week.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today