MA / Lead Dev 301474
Database Developer, Developer, Information Technology , Java Developer, Software Developer, Software Tester, Web Designer, Web Developer
£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Lead Back End Software Engineer to join a highly successful team based in
They are a team of Engineers who build SaaS software to help e-commerce retailers create and deliver great content experiences for their customers. Over 100 major e-commerce sites rely on their work, sending more than 1 billion API calls a day.
Lead Back End Software Engineer’s Requirements
Day to day you will help design and build cloud Java micro services.
- Experience as a scrum-master or team lead.
- Experience mentoring and motivating the people you work with
- Very strong understanding of Java
- Good experience with Object oriented programming and design patterns
- Built medium or large Java applications, requiring you to use frameworks like Spring and solve associated problems like dependency injection, configuration and modularization
Systems are cloud native, they make extensive use of Amazon Web Services
Backend systems are mostly Java using lightweight frameworks like JAX-RS.
They combine this with a range of supporting technologies including Cassandra, Solr Cloud, Hadoop and many AWS managed services.
Frontend is mostly single page applications, built using AngularJS and modern build processes like Gulp and Sass.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today